Latest Posts | Latest posts from our site.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Make up and a mirror section is what I wanted to do with the small space I had on a wall in my room. Living in an apartment has its downfalls when it comes to space so when you have a small space any where, you need to use it in a smart way. If you lived in one or are currently living in one then you feel my pain. Plus having a bedroom roommate (aka my son) doesn't leave me with much space either but it is what you do with the limited space is what matters. Since finishing my son's custom closet, it left a with a little space for me beside it and there is where I decided to put this make up and mirror section together.
Monday, January 26, 2015
Happy Monday and even more happy Monday for me. Through all the craziness going on around the house (I live in an apartment but you get my point) I nearly forgot to tell you all that I received a email from Britni, over at Homeschoolin Mommy Chronicles telling me she nominated me for a Liebster Award. So cool and super sweet! Even thought I am a week behind of when I was nominated I am still participating. Thank you again Britni for nominating me!
Here are the rules. The Liebster Reward is an award being passed around the blogosphere to up and coming bloggers.
- Acknowledge and thank the blog who nominated you.
- Look for an award image that you like, and post it on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person/blog who nominated you.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs with under 1,000 followers to receive the award.
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- I only paint my toe nails white. (I like it simple plus no one really see them)
- I rather a subway ride over a bus ride.
- I get hot and cold very easily.
- I tend to be bad with names. (You wouldn't know it though lol)
- I cant stand sneezing or having the hiccups. (Its not a fun time for me.)
- I like to bend over backwards to crack my back. (You did say random facts)
- When I was young, I smashed the back door of our townhouse into my big toe and the nail was borderline about to fall off. (sooo painful)
- I want a little black pug that stays a puppy forever.
- Love Mcdonals french fries. (Pair it with a Smartie McFlurry and I am a happy camper)
- Wish I could live in a Ikea store.
- Favourite sport is hockey. (Its not because I am Canadian... well it could be.)
- Refresh Living
- Mrs U Makes
- Sparkle Shiny Love
- Riva La Diva
- Mom of the Moment
- Mom Wife Geek
- Roonie Ranching
- Curiosita Ellya
- Joys Jots Shots
- Rambling Small Town Girl
- What is your favourite outfit to wear?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What was the last idea you had?
- What is your favourite childhood book? What memory does this book remind you of?
- What is your favourite snack that you can't live without?
- Which soon to be released movie are you most excited to see?
- If you had to choose between Ryan Gosling or Channing Tatum to bring with you on a private island, which one would you choose? and Why?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- What did you want to be when you were small? and why?
- Last meal you had to eat today?
- What is your best quality?
Friday, January 23, 2015
Welcome to City of Links #55. Aren't you happy that it is Friday? I am! Honestly I am having a bit of a long weekend because my siblings don't have school tomorrow. That means sleeping in, noisy kids and the occasional cry or two or three or more. There is always crying of some sort in our home. Overall my week has been pretty great. How was your week? Filled with crafty goodness, recipes and anything else that makes your blog wonderful. Side note, before I go on to the features, I wanted to just remind everyone to take a moment to check out what everyone has worked so hard creating and making. Each view matters. Get out there and mingle. Let's party! Link, Share and Check out these features!
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
All images and text on this site are property of City of Creative Dreams. If photos are being used that are not mine, there will be a provided link. Please link to original post when featuring any of my posts or images. Please do not crop, or edit any of my images without permission. Click here for my Privacy/Disclosure Policies